Au Pair - Profiles
Need flexible, reliable and affordable childcare for 2017?
To find out more information, contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-800-820-8308.
All of our applicants undergo an extensive in-person interview, and:
- are between 18-29 years of age
- are proficient in English as a second language (or as a native speaker)
- have childcare experience, preferably outside the family such as babysitting, tutoring, completing an internship in a daycare/preschool
- almost always have a driver's license
- are always live-in and stay with a family for 10-12 months (sometimes 6 months)
- assist with child-related household duties including meal preparation, doing the children's laundry, and helping to keep their rooms clean
Check out our new website: www.aupaircanada.info
Please meet some of our great applicants we currently have available at our new website: www.aupaircanada.info