Au Pair - Application Process
Hiring the right Au Pair is an important decision that will have a major impact on you and your children.
You want to make sure to settle for the highest quality live-in childcare available. Becoming a host family with International Nannies & Homecare Ltd is fairly easy. Here is a step by step manual on how to host an Au Pair from overseas:
- Contact us for a free consultation!
- Fill out a short family questionnaire!
- Look at pre-selected Au Pair applications!
- Interview Au Pairs via Skype or phone!*
- Choose your Au Pair after interviewing them and having looked at applications, pictures and references!
- Sign the employment contract and agree on an arrival date!
- Welcome your Au Pair in your home!
*You may interview as many Au Pairs as you like and we will assist you in scheduling the interviews. The interview is essential to determine if the Au Pair will be compatible with your family. Make sure you and the Au Pair have all the necessary information concerning your children, her childcare experiences and work schedule, expectations and anything else that is important to you and her.